The urban planning government body CIDCO (City and Industrial Development Corporation) a Navi Mumbai based giant housing organization on its final step to selling over one thousand remaining houses launched a lottery scheme. The plan focused on Lower Income Group (LIG) & Economically Weaker Section (EWS) . Scheme was launched to cover awide range of localities like Tavola, Khargar, Ghansoli, and Dronagiri.
For the applicants key information is given below:
Registration: from Jan 1
Declaration of winners: Feb 14 2019
Refunding: started Feb 21 2019
Cidco Housing Lottery is a very good option for people with low budget.Buyer can get Cidco Lottery tickets from the websites and online registration process can be followed.
How to check final list of accepted applications
- Log on to lottery.cidcoindia.com
- Click on the ‘Accepted Application’ link.
- Fill your particulars to check your application status.
Aspiring applicants can follow the given steps to register on portal.
- Logon to lottery.cidcoindia.com
- Click on ‘Register For Lottery’ tab
- Create User Name and Password
- Put personal details as requested in the form and click ‘SUBMIT’
- Next is the verification process .Check the box and Click on Confirm
registration will be closed soon so speed up your steps. You will never have such bonanza offer in life.
Also Read: West Bengal Lottery